To apply, please visit: https://mfs.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/MFS-Careers/job/Boston/Inbound-Sales-Representative_MFS-220383
*Don't forget to mention BWF!
At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters – to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures.
What you will be responsible for:
- Interface with internal sales representative and wholesalers providing appropriate firm, product, performance and other data on both a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Schedule and coordinate with both BOA's and Financial Advisors to attend large events, meetings and ad hoc requests from external wholesalers to make scheduling calls.
- Initiate and follow-through on problem resolution and information requests.
- Once fully licensed, respond to inbound telephone inquiries from financial advisors regarding MFS products and services and financial market related questions.
- Creates sales leads for all distributions channels by providing information on MFS while engaging the advisor with appropriate questions to uncover more sales opportunities.
- Strong understanding of portfolio construction, MFS products, and ability to explain over/under performance as it relates to over/underweight of sectors, industries, and basic attribution analysis.
- Assists with backup support in absence of internal wholesaler includes making thank you calls, assisting with service matters and various related external wholesaler tasks.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Must be extremely adaptable and resourceful, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, providing simultaneous support to several individuals.
- Strong attention-to-detail and highly analytical.
- Position requires licensing of FINRA Series 63 and FINRA Series 6, which must be obtained promptly after hire in accordance with MFS" licensing policy.
What we offer:
- Licensing of FINRA Series 63 or Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) is preferred.
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
We are seeking ambitious, quick learners, who are looking to establish a career in investment management. You will play a key role in building our sales pipeline by engaging with advisors, displaying extensive knowledge of the market and MFS products. This role is designed to allow employees to learn and develop their skills over time while taking on additional responsibilities as needed and when appropriate. The successful candidate is a self-starter, with a positive phone presence, has a team-player mentality and is eager to learn. We invest in our employees through industry-leading, paid sales training opportunities to help educate on all things MFS and the financial markets. We provide on-going training, deliver constant feedback and coaching to aid you in developing your knowledge and skills. MFS offers exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement.
MFS is a hybrid work environment (remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting.