To apply, please visit: https://mfs.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/MFS-Careers/details/Client-Service-Representative---October-Start_MFS-220445?q=october
*Don't forget to mention BWF!
At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters – to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures.
- Responds to incoming phone calls from existing and potential MFS clients about MFS products.
- Processes a variety of routine and complex financial and non-financial transactions while meeting or exceeding department standards for productivity and quality.
- Resolves basic account problems and questions; initiates research on more complex problems by directing to appropriate work area for resolution.
- Communicates by telephone, fax, and email correspondence with shareholders, participants, broker/dealers and others to verify information and clarify requests or provide appropriate documentation to customers as requested.
- Maintains proper documentation of telephone calls and performs additional duties as requested.
- Interacts with other departments within the Service Center to resolve problems and answer questions.
- Associate’s Degree or 1 year customer service experience preferred
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office products preferred
What we offer:
- Employees in this role are required to be physically present in the office. MFS currently requires all in-office employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical or religious accommodations are available if necessary.
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
MFS Investment Management is seeking multiple Client Service Representatives to form a class, who will be responsible for responding to incoming telephone inquiries from various MFS clients and provide general product knowledge about financial and non-financial transactions. This position provides an excellent training program to start, with the opportunity for advancement after 6 months.
MFS is a hybrid work environment (remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting.