To apply, please visit: https://mfs.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/MFS-Careers/job/Boston/Fixed-Income-Structured-Products-Research-Analyst_MFS-220216
*Don't forget to mention Boston Women in Finance!
Working as part of the global research team, develop investment recommendations within securitized products for fixed income portfolios managed by MFS. This role will further build upon MFS securitized team's investment capabilities across sectors including ABS, CMBS, and RMBS.
Conduct independent research to develop investment recommendations for the fixed income portfolios managed by MFS.
Using research sources such as company literature, third party systems, and internal models, works independently to structure, develop and communicate investment recommendations.
Maintain and develop analytic models pertaining to creditworthiness and bond valuations for relevant areas of coverage.
Acts as the in-house expert for designated areas of concentration.
Performs additional duties as directed.
Masters of Business Administration and/or CFA charterholder preferred.
Minimum 5 years of experience as an investor in the securitized market.
Proficiency in Excel, Intex, and Bloomberg.
Ability to work independently, using research, analysis, and communication skills.
Experience working in a diverse and collaborative team environment.
What we offer:
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
MFS is a hybrid work environment (remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting.