We often think of leadership as truly tested during times of crises. However the art of leadership is developed through ongoing accountability and responsibility. In October, Boston Women in Finance hosted “The Art of Leadership,” where our panel of speakers discussed whether leadership is a natural skill or learned, why it’s ok to fail, professional presence and the importance of taking responsibility for your career. Our speakers included:
- Trust Your Gut: If something doesn’t seem right, say something.
- Invest in Yourself: Working with executive coaches and leadership development programs can help build your confidence.
- Get Comfortable Making Mistakes: Leadership is about taking risks, and with risks come the potential to make a mistake.
- Exude Confidence: The majority of the people we speak to don’t remember what we said, but how we said it.
- Everything is a Choice: Work where you are celebrated, not tolerated. Own your career.
For more information about this program or more, contact us today.